Audit and Accounting Advisory
CSWP Audyt Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. is entered on the list of entities authorised to perform financial statements’ audits under registration number 3767. Members of our team are top specialists with long-term experience in the largest international audit and advisory firms known as “Big 4”. Most of them are licensed Polish chartered accountants or ACCA members.
Methodology applied in our services is based on the Polish and international standards of auditing. Fundamental to CSWP’s approach is understanding of our Clients’ business. On that base we adequately identify risks and plan procedures, which significantly improves effectiveness of our work and increases a level of satisfaction of our Clients.
Audit and accounting advisory services include:
- Audits and reviews of stand alone and consolidated financial statements in accordance with Polish Accounting Standards
- Audits and reviews of financial statements and consolidation reporting packages in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards, and other local standards
- Assistance in the process of public offers, restructuring, privatisation and mergers
- Advisory relating to accounting standards, charts of accounts and financial processes
- Advisory on the implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards and restatement of financial statements prepared in accordance with Polish Accounting Standards to International Financial Reporting Standards and other standards
- Audits of plans of mergers, divisions, legal form changes and other assurance services
- Advisory relating to financial reporting and internal control systems