Disabling or blocking a cookies’ support may cause irregularities of our website’s action. If your browser accepts Cookies support, it means that you agree for the usage of our website’s cookies.
CSWP Group personal data processing disclaimer
CSWP Group takes particular care in personal data processing security. Regarding this and pursuant to the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, please be advised that:
Personal data controller
The Controller of your personal data is CSWP Group with following members:
- CSWP Audyt Prosta Spółka Akcyjna
- CSWP Audyt Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
- CSWP Prosta Spółka Akcyjna
- CSWP Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
Located in Warsaw, ul. Kopernika 34, 3rd floor, postal code: 00-336.
Data Protection Officer
CSWP Group has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), whom you may contact to make requests regarding your personal data via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address of CSWP indicated in point 2.
Purposes and legal basis of data processing
CSWP is going to process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Based on art.6 point 1a GDPR – with your consent to perform recruitment process
- Based on art.6 point 1a GDPR – with your consent in marketing purposes including newsletter sending
- Based on art.6 point 1b GDPR – on your demand and with your consent (art.6 point 1a GDPR) to maintain correspondence
- Based on art.6 point 1b GDPR – processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party in order to perform contracts concluded with the CSWP
- Based on art.6 point 1b GDPR – processing to fulfill legal obligation regarding employment, a specified in the The Labor Code, in particular in Article 22 and Article 94
- Based on art.6 point 1b GDPR – processing to fulfill legal obligation regarding Act of 11 May 2017 on Statutory Auditors, Audit Firms and Public Oversight
Right to object
You have the right at any time to object to this processing with effect for the future on the grounds that arise from your particular situation. If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned. However, we reserve the right to further processing if we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for processing which outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Data retention policy
Personal data regarding recruitment process will be processed till the end of recruitment procedure but no longer than 6 months from obtaining data
Personal data regarding correspondence will be processed no longer than one year from last contact
Personal data for marketing purposes will be processed till withdrawal of consent or end of business activity of CSWP Group
Personal data regarding employment will be processed for 50 years from end of employment according to applicable law
Personal data regarding concluded contracts will be processed for 5 years from implementation of contract.
Personal data recipients
Your personal data may be provided to our partners: companies and other institutions which cooperates with us to meet our business needs.
Our subcontractors may have also be granted with access to your personal data in order to help us provide you with our services. (i.e. IT companies, legal advisors etc.)
Current register of sub processors will be provided on demand in 30 days from your request.
Rights of the Data Subject
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the data controller regarding the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right of access by the data subject
- Right to rectification
- Right to erase (“right to be forgotten”)
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to lodge a complaint
Information about the requirement / voluntariness of providing data
The provision of your personal data via website forms and newsletter is voluntary. The provision of other personal data is also voluntary but refusing to provide data may result, according to context:
- the inability to perform the contract,
- the inability to perform the recruitment process
Automated individual decision making
CSWP group do not perform any automated individual decision-making process.